Sunday, June 13, 2010

Playing All The Time

Shontelle - Impossible




Yea, that's impossible not to like this song. THOUSANDS THUMBS UP FOR SHONTELLE!! I'm kinda trembled when i'm listening to this song, the words are so deep .. stuck into your heart!! (a bit exaggerating, I know --" ). You just need to listen to this song.

And my 'nowplaying' is JBieber's Never Say Never. It's good to listen too. ... Okay, MAJOR good, actually..!! You know what, I'm not a big fan of this cutie Justin Bieber, but his songs are quiet nice in my ears and almost all his songs in his album, My World 2.0, do exist in my playlist. Beside Never Say Never, I'm also now listening to Never Let You Go and Favorite Girl. It's weird singing his songs, because it's all about girl, and think I'm not gonna sing it in front of people..

0 comments:

Post a Comment