Monday, August 08, 2011

Tupert Moment

Tom Felton and Rupert Grint seem to hang out a lot in LA these recent days. I'm jealous of you, Tom, but you're so sweet that you tweeted a lot about them and even posted pictures that we couldn't get from media. Love you, Tom! You know how to make your fans get excited :D

Tom tweeted firstly about rups and his t-shirt you know the t-shirts that makes me love rup beyond, and then about rup ordered pizza with truffle, about them playing golf, and the latest tweet (posted today after TCA) is this : 


I didn't know when did rupe do that hands Tom was talking about in LA (looks like dan's and emma's were molded too), but then I remembered these pics :




The time I saw those pics, I wondered what they were doing.. but now, it's clear.. :)))
So, Rupert was having a walk to remember with Tom's company.. Aww, rupes.. I promise when I have the chance to go to California someday, I'll visit Hollywood just to see your original molded hands, molded wand, and your name on the ground.. :)



Mil Beijos,

Rima

0 comments:

Post a Comment