Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Nonbar Milis IHP HP7 Part 2

Three days ago (July 31st), for the second time and for the last time, I attended Nonbar Milis IHP HP7 Part 2. I went to Jakarta with @haney07 as always and this time our journey was rough, it wasn't like last year at all. But it's not the point, I was grateful enough to be there. Things that make me grateful to have been there:


1. We watched the movie in a big auditorium with a very big screen and with more than 500 Potterheads. What could be more awesome than that? It's always different when you watch HP with other potterheads, moreover there are hundreds of them. We clapped together, we laughed together, we cried together, and we screamed together. It's like we have the same feeling for every scenes shown. I remember a woman cried harder than everyone there when Snape is dead, she sobbed like seeing her family dead. She got my shympathy. And when Ron and Hermione kissing, everybody was like "Eaaaaaa", "Aw aw aw" hahaha I just laughed. It was all so exciting.



2. Cosplay!!! This is the best part. People wear costumes. Last year I saw Snape, Luna, Voldemort, and many hogwarts students with their robes on. And this year I saw Dementor, Bellatrix, young Narcissa, Harry Potter, Astoria, and others. Nice costume, Bella!! :)

    This picture belongs to @IndoHarryPotter

look, we found dementor! Rima, you should've been scared rather than smiling.

it's @_ubibakar and @vnovbiebs with #HarryPotternyaIHP. Pictures are theirs, not mine :)



3. Friends. It's always nice to meet potterhead friends. I remember after photographing this pic :




@_ubibakar said, "Dementor, Dementor…" while pointing somewhere behind us and the three of us did look around.. Lol.. She got us!


And this is one of the coolest things I got, I always wanted this since I saw the similar one on Tumblr : FIGHT FOR HOGWARTS!



Thanks for the comittee.. This was a very nice event.. :)

It's so sad that this is the last film. Yes it all ends there, needless to resist. Even though with pottermore around, still, harry potter story has ended. JK Rowling herself said that she won't ever write the 8th story. It's the fandom that will never last.. not the story. Nothing else to wait for about Harry Potter, neither the books nor the films. Rowling might write HP again, but not another new chapter, it's probably something like the reboot (if it's films). So.. the story has ended, let's just admit it. (I'm crying inside though)

And! Since I avoid spoiling those who haven't watched the film -it hasn't been a week since it's released in Indonesia anyway- , my review about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 will be posted tomorrow or another tomorrow. :)

Special thanks to @IndoHarryPotter @_ubibakar @vnovbiebs @haney07 for the phographs and everything :)

2 comments:

Dhyn Hanarun said...

Gambarnya kurang gede :o

Rima Putriani said...

Suka yang kecil2.. :DDD

Post a Comment