Thursday, August 18, 2011

Little Chats to Remember

It's always nice to meet our old friends again, isn't it? And talk about memories.. so precious :)
Well, pictures below are me and my junior high school girls (the girl with red t-shirt is me). More than four years no seeing each other, finally we met again, today. We were fast-breaking together (It's ramadhan! Two weeks to go to Eid). It was supposed to be six, including me, but two others couldn't make it, so there were only four of us.

From left to right : Elsya, Vevy, Fitri, and I.




And guess what I got as ta'jil? Es bul bul with cherries (read: kersen), I picked the cherries myself from the trees nearby :D

I'm so glad to have seen them again. See you soon, girls :)

2 comments:

Sandi Juandi said...

oh my God, who is in Red? :p

Rima Putriani said...

Emma Watson? :O

:p

Post a Comment