Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Go T-shirt!

I always wanted to make this t-shirt, I had gotten my desired pictures which are supposed to be printed on the t-shirt but I just didn't know how to design the t-shirt. I've never been being lucky enough to get corel or photoshop application everytime I reinstalled my windows. But I do have some free photo editors (though they're all lame, but I'm grateful enough to have them), and then this idea came to my mind. I googled female t-shirt template and I found a good one, then I put my pictures on the template using the photo editor I have. And here is the result :



So, actually, I posted this to ask for your comments. To me, this is enough but if any of you thinks there's something wrong with this t-shirt design, please comment. I need your opinion, so please help me? :)
Also I think I'm going to make it a long sleeve t-shirt. 


Muito Obrigada :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment