Saturday, January 08, 2011

I saw some little birds chirping on the yard at my campus this moring. their acts and facial gestures were telling me freedom. They looked happy.











Too happy that I wanted to ask them myself:



Are you as happy as you look?

Do you communicate with your friends?

are you free?

Have you ever got problems?

Is your life as complicated as humans'? as mine?

Do you fall in love?

Do you have feelings?

Do you even think, birds?



I was just curious. And might envy them if they do feel free to do everything they want. Let me be one of them even just for one day. Let me fly just like them.


But then I thought. I love my life more than I love freedom. Birds, I love my family and my friends. Then I don't want to be you if in the end I can't talk to them anymore.


If you're happy to be you, birds, then I love to be myself, I love me no matter how screwed my life is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment