Friday, January 28, 2011



Emma Watson, With Whom?


Ok. rumours all around. First ---> this Can you imagine her being Lautner's on-screen romance? No. Not even Blake Lively. Lively is far older than him, Watson is a little older than him. But still, it sounds awkward.

And idk why I care so much about this. I mean, just let her go, let he
r play with everyone. But no I can't just pretend not to notice. --There's no why.

Right, straight to the point, shall we?
(January 28th 2011, 13:29 WIB) @EmmaWatsonIndo uploaded a picture of a news. This news:



or if it's not clear enough. Read it here. Have you read it? Yeah? So what do you think about my twins, Logan Lerman and Emma Watson playing together in a movie. At first I was like "Siriusly?" and now I just can't wait to see the movie. Confusing, huh? me? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment