Monday, November 01, 2010



What's Written in The Stars ??






Ok, That's probably weird. I watched this video in one of tv channel and I just liked it, I didn't even know who Tinie Tempah and Eric Turner were.  Let me introduce them then :)


Tinie Tempah is an English rapper from South London. His original name is Patrick Okogwu. This song, Written in The Stars, is a single taken from his debut album Discovery. See the picture of him below.





Eric Turner is an american singer/songwriter who looks like a rocker XD and who's also a teacher, that's what I read. He actually contributes in a band called 'Street Fighting Man' as the lead singer. Written in The Stars was written by him :) And err, I couldn't find any picture of him, but you can see him in the video above, right.. :)
And about the song.. I don't know. I like the song, for sure. It's a great song. But honestly, this song reminds me of Eminem's Love The Way You Lie and B.O.B's Airplanes. Musically, they might be different, but the order is the same. Maybe that's how the rap songs work, anyway.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment