Thursday, April 05, 2012

Because Fun Is Fun!

Hi, I'm just hanging around with Gossip Girl with my campus-wear shirt still on right now. Cursed a lot because jerks were getting so damn evil in this 4th season and of course adored the characters a lot because they were so deadly charming! including Rufus and Lily. I hate to admit that Gossip Girl is quite addictive, although actually its story is so dramatic that sometimes I think I wanna come in to the Upper East Side and announce that every one in there needs a therapy and after that I'd go back to my bed and rest my emotions down. Ah.. but I'm now so addicted, what can I do? Oh, and before I continue watching the 4th season of Gossip Girl, I got something to tell: today, I finally got my own Hunger Games book :D


And it's in English hahaha how lovely!



Can you read the text? I guess not. Okay.


Actually I didn't expect to buy the English version. I mean, the translated one was okay because I knew the English one would be very expensive.

So, I went to Gramedia bookstore this afternoon and with a little effort of searching, I found this trilogy. Surprise! All of the books were in English and all cost: Rp. 75.000. Goodness, I could pay for that. In fact, I couldn't find the translated ones in the store..  or maybe it was only me not being observant enough, Idk :)

To be honest, I was planning to buy Catching Fire, not the Hunger Games but since I was buying the English version, I do need to read from the beginning. Seems like the weekend is going to be so fun! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment