Sunday, February 19, 2012

God Knows We're Worth It

Here it is.. a new music video coming from Jason Mraz. Have you heard his song I Won't Give Up? That song is a second single from his album Love Is A Four-Letter Word. Well, the song's music video premiered on VH1 on February 16 and was uploaded on Youtube the next day. Watch the video below:


This song is very very touching. I thought its mv would be about a couple who is about to break up but the boy won't give up on his love and stuff, but turns out that the music video is more like the Everybody Hurts music video --Helping Haiti version. I feel touched even more :)

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up, still looking up


I won't give up on us
God knows I'm tough, He knows
We got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it


0 comments:

Post a Comment