Thursday, January 26, 2012

You Could Say That... I'm Hopeless..

I know exactly what you think if you first see the title of the song. Fortunately, I listened to the song first then I searched for the title. So, let's ignore the title and just sit and listen the music first :

Dev feat. Enrique Iglesias - Naked




There is no music video (yet). What I enjoy the most from this song are its dance-beats and Dev's sexy vocal. I  praise Enrique's sultry vocal but I think it's Dev's voice that is so important. The way she sings with her sexy vocal makes the song sound cute and alive. I like when she says 'hey!' in the middle of the playing music, she sounds soooo cute. And the beats will really make you dance. Enjoy!

Also I think the lyric is sweet rather than horny. It's about two people in love who declare that they don't care what other people think of them or whether their parents agree or disagree about their relationship. All they care is that they love each other just the way they are.

And.. for your information.. for one reason, you could say that I'm really really hopeless right now.. :'(


But that ain't the girl
That ain't the girl I want you to be
The girl that keeps me up
And I see in my dreams
So, you could say that, you could say that
I love her



0 comments:

Post a Comment