Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Want to Hold Your Hand

The show was over, video and pictures will be posted later. Guess what song does get stuck in my head after the show finishes?

The Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand



The feeling that I get, and I'm sure everyone else does too, every time I listen to the song is surely happiness. All the cheering music and sweet lyrics will make you smile and bring you to the happy memories you feel when you fall in love. That's what you get until.... you listen to Glee Cast cover of the song:



Now all I want to do is cry along with Kurt :'( Yeah, that's glee. they cover and make the song sound different without changing the essence of the song. :)


I want to hold your hand 'cause when I touch you I feel happy inside.. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment