Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Break Among My Bunch of Readings

I was searching and reading references for my final Semiotics essay when suddenly the song Easy by Rascal Flatts & Natasha Bediengfield starts to play in my playlist. The song just sounded so nice in my ear that I stopped from working and searched for the music video on Youtube. Oooooh, there it was!



-------Uploaded on July12, 2011?! I'm that late, aren't I?  (⌣́_⌣̀) --------

This song is very recommended if you're desperately missing your ex but you need to look just fine. To make yourself look easy while it's actually not easy is never easy. I don't know what it's like with you, but with me, every time I'm feeling sad or heartbroken, there's always a desire to show the world that I'm not happy at the moment but in the end when I face the public I'll force myself to look fine. Being easy is not easy, we can do it though. 



One more thing.

I accidentally found the music video of Ours by Taylor Swift while watching Rascal Flatts' Easy. Great! The mv finally came out. It was published on December 6, 2011. I was not too late then, but yes I was late again. Watch below:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment