Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crazy Little Thing Called Love





To Snow White. I've tasted it, no poison :)





Sweet. Gorgeous. Touching. That's all I can say for this movie. Shone is so much a coward that he couldn't tell a girl that he's in love with her but all that he has done for her without anyone's notices is so sweet. I couldn't even hold my tears.

My tears firstly cracked in Nam's confession to Shone,



and when seeing Shone's notebook which is full of Nam's photographs, I cried even more. O my God, this guy is a sweet coward. And look at him! he's so cute. I can't watch him in pain. Oh, Mario Maurer, you did it very well.



Don't cry :(

But you know what I think? For a movie, this is a very great story. For a real life, it's so absurd. I don't believe there's such story happens in a real life. Come on. What I've been learning from this life so far is that cute boys wouldn't fall in love with an awkward face girl for no reason unless he has been a close friend with the girl for a long time. Most boys will, at first, look for girls with a good face. Trust me. Miracle might happen, though.

Inspite of all that, I do think that all girls in this world look beautiful. Just put a little make up and dress a little bit, and voila! You're a beautiful girl. This is so true, believe me. :)



a bug face Nam :)



Nam has turned beautiful



Shone's notebook :

This book is funny but it makes me know how much that you have tried. I want to tell you that you had succeeded since you began to do.

Answered Pin that she looked the same. She looked the same, cute as always.

Touched her hand for the first time. But I had to release it cause others would curious.

Gave her an apple but I bit it.

You've been better. Fight, Nam!

Love can win everything especially fear.

The first day it was very difficult to grow. One worm. Today I gave the rose to Nam. I said it was from my friend. It's because I'm tight-lipped.

Today I saw Top confessed. You know I'm hurt. Why our time never match?

Me too, wanted you to ride on my back.

Nam. Will you be my girlfriend?



0 comments:

Post a Comment